("Acceptable Use Policy", "AUP", "Policy") is a contract between the Exchange operator and the user; This Policy establishes the general guidelines and acceptable and prohibited uses of the exchange at dogex.net and any of its products or services (collectively, "Exchange" or "Services").
You may not use the services to engage in illegal activities in accordance with applicable law, which are harmful to third parties or which make us liable, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this policy:
- Disclosure of personal and confidential information about third parties;
- Collect or attempt to obtain personal information about third parties without your knowledge or consent;
- Threatening damage to people or property or harassing behavior;
- infringe the intellectual property or other property rights of others;
- Facilitate, help or encourage any of the above activities through our services.
Any user who violates the security of our services is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination.
Examples include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Use or distribution of tools designed to compromise the security of services;
- Intentional or negligent transmission of files containing computer viruses or corrupted data;
- Access another network without permission, including to check for vulnerabilities or violate security or authentication measures;
- Unauthorized scanning or monitoring of data on any network or system without proper authorization from the system or network owner.
You may not consume excessive amounts of the services or use them in any way, which results in performance problems or which disrupts the services for other users.
Prohibited activities that contribute to overuse include, without limitation:
- Deliberate attempts to overload services and transmit attacks (ie denial of service attacks);
- Engage in any other activity that impairs the usability and performance of our services.
- You cannot use our services to send spam or unsolicited bulk messages.
We maintain a zero tolerance policy for the use of our services in any way associated with the transmission, distribution or delivery of any bulk email, including unsolicited commercial email or the sending, assistance or commissioning of non
- compliant commercial email transmission with the US CAN-SPAM Act 2003 ("SPAM"). Your products or services advertised via SPAM (i.e. Spamvertised) cannot be used in conjunction with our services. This provision includes, but is not limited to, SPAM sent by fax, telephone, mail, email, instant messages or newsgroups etc.
- You assume full responsibility for maintaining reasonable security precautions for your account.
- You are responsible for protecting and updating any login account provided to you by our services.
- You must protect the confidentiality of your login details and change your password periodically.
- You must protect your data using 2FA.
We reserve the right to be the sole arbiter to determine the seriousness of each offense and to take corrective action immediately, among others:
- Suspend or terminate your service with or without notice of any violation of this Policy. Any breach may also result in the suspension or immediate cancellation of your account.
- Disable or remove any content that is prohibited by this Policy, including to prevent damage to other people or to us or our services, as determined by our discretion.
- Report violations of law enforcement, as determined by us at our discretion.
- Failure to respond to an email from our abuse team within 2 days, or as specified in the communication to you, may result in the suspension or termination of your services. User accounts suspended and closed due to violations will not be reactivated. Nothing contained in this policy should be construed to limit our actions or solutions in any way with respect to any of the prohibited activities; In addition, we reserve at all times all rights and remedies available to us with respect to these activities in law or in equity.
If you found out and would like to report a violation of this policy, please contact us immediately. We will investigate the situation and provide full assistance.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy or its terms related to the exchange or services at any time, after the publication of an updated version of this policy on the website. When we do, we will send you an email to notify you. Your continued use of the site after these changes will constitute your consent to such changes. The policy was created for your design. If you do not accept this policy, do not use this scholarship.
You acknowledge that you have read this policy and agree to all of its terms and conditions. By using the website or its services, you agree to be bound by this policy. If you do not agree to comply with the terms of this policy, you are not authorized to use or access the website and its services.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this policy or would like to contact us about any matter related to it, send an email to http://support.dogex.net or in our chat available 24 hours a day.
This document was last updated in June 2020 from June 4.